My name is Illés Tóth. I started studying photography at a Danish Folk High School, Brandbjerg Hojskole in 2012. A few months later I bought my first DSLR camera and commenced clicking photos on the street. I continued my studies at different private courses and master classes.
Meanwhile, exhibitions began to start up: for the first time only at smaller, less-known places, but afterwards I succeeded to introduce my works at even more serious spots. I love spontaneity, I like to catch the unique moments of the streets, not to mention the special expressions of human beings. My catchword is fortuitousness, but sometimes I also prefer pre-arranging scenes.
In 2018, I ventured into another field: I started learning web development. I’ve already created several websites, including pages that are completely unique developed and customized with WordPress templates. I try to validate my aesthetic sense developed during photography in this field as well, and in addition to functionality, I also place emphasis on stylish appearance.
-WordPress (customizing templates)
- "A Walk into the Sun", Lilaköd Café, Budapest, 2013
- ”Fotó falu 2014”, ArtBázis, Budapest, 2014
- ”Between Shadows”, Platán Gallery, Budapest, 2014
- ”Addiction”, Karton Gallery, Budapest, 2014
- ”The Hidden Treasures of Jewish Budapest”, Vasvári Pál Synagogue, Budapest, 2016
- ”Instant Genres”, TAT Gallery, Budapest, 2017
- "FotóFalus TárlatKarantén", ArtBázis, Budapest, 2020
- ”Genres from Dijon”, Attention, Budapest, 2014
- ”Hungarian Visions”, Balassi Institute, New-Delhi, 2015
- ”Contemporaries”, MÜSZI, Budapest, 2016
- ”Freeride”, FUGA Budapest Center of Architecture, Budapest, 2016